Size * Please select a size
Width * Please select a width
An incredibly lightweight premium safety toe shoe with work boot performance
- Out-of-the box comfort and flexibility
- Modern, low-profile safety toe protects you with style
- Best-in-class slip resistance offers maximum traction
- Ideal for indoor light duty work occupations such as office to floor, service, warehousing, distribution and light manufacturing
The Cross Lite 3556 features:
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- XL ExtraLight®
- Made with a special blown EVA compound, XL ExtraLight® technology produces an incredibly lightweight and durable outsole that provides excellent compression qualities, is highly slip resistant, and offers best-in-class oil and chemical resistance.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - Cross Lite style 3556
- Safety Toe
- Aluminum Toe
- Leather Type
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
Fabric Covered EVA
- X-Lite+ - White
- 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Full Grain Leather Care
Test on small area first to check for discoloration. In a bowl, mix two capfuls of the cleaner with 3oz of water. Create foam by agitating the solution with sponge or clean cloth. Apply cleaner and gently scrub leather with sponge or clean cloth. Wipe entire area thoroughly and evenly. Use dry cloth to remove excess dirt or moisture. Once cleaned and dry to the touch apply the recommended conditioner to ensure the proper maintenance of the leather.
Be sure leather is clean and dry. Use a cloth or brush to apply Leather Cream in a circular motion. Will not darken leathers
Use in a well ventilated area. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, hold bottle 6-8 inches from the leather and mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Let surface dry before wearing. Do not saturate the leather.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.