Width * Please select a width
The iconic flat-bottomed sole for superb underfoot feel
- Classic welt construction combined with iconic flat sole provides superb stability
- No heel and soft sole for sure footing
- Shallow lug pattern doesn’t pick up mud
- Ideal for ironworkers, carpenters and other high environment trades where you need to be solidly on your feet
The Traction Tred 2415 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - Traction Tred style 2415
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Waterproof and Oiled
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Rubber-Blown Rubber Traction Tred
- Globally Sourced
Waterproof & Oiled Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of All Natural Boot Oil to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.