Feel like running shoes, built for work
- Exceptional out-of-box comfort
- Direct attach construction for superb flexibility, stability & performance
- Long wear with less fatigue
- Ideal for warehousing and light manufacturing
The ShieldLite Athletics 3259 features:
- These insoles provide maximum protection from foot injuries due to sole puncture. Made of multiple layers of high tenacity fibres, pre-treated with a special ceramic, these non-metallic textile inserts are lightweight, flexible, highly comfortable, thermal insulated and non-detectable by metal devices (in products made with appropriate toe protection).
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - ShieldLite Athletics style 3259
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- Direct Attach
- Lenzi Q FLEX TX T6 Puncture Resistant
- 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.