Free Shipping on All Orders. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on all orders. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
Orders placed on or before Wednesday, December 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM CST are guaranteed for delivery by Monday, December 25th, 2023.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - FREE
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
Width * Please select a width
An incredibly lightweight premium safety toe shoe with work boot performance
- Out-of-the box comfort and flexibility
- Modern, low-profile safety toe protects you with style
- Best-in-class slip resistance offers maximum traction
- Ideal for indoor light duty work occupations such as office to floor, service, warehousing, distribution and light manufacturing
The Cross Lite 3557 features:
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- XL ExtraLight®
- Made with a special blown EVA compound, XL ExtraLight® technology produces an incredibly lightweight and durable outsole that provides excellent compression qualities, is highly slip resistant, and offers best-in-class oil and chemical resistance.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - Cross Lite style 3557
- Safety Toe
- Aluminum Toe
- Leather Type
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
Fabric Covered EVA
- X-Lite+ - Black
- 2 lbs. 2 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Smooth-Finished Leather Care
Use a quick exam every few weeks to determine if the leather needs maintenance. Use warm water, Foam Leather Cleaner, and a soft bristle brush to remove stuck-on dirt. Then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe away any remaining excess dirt.
Apply Leather Cream or Neutral Boot Cream to any smooth-finished leather to hydrate the leather without darkening and bolster water resistance. Black, Brown, or Burgundy Boot Creams can be used to cover scuffs on corresponding leather color.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.