Width * Please select a width
Exceptional performance, comfort and protection from Red Wing’s lightest work boot
- Lightweight cement construction keeps you fast and flexible
- Extra protection in toe area for durability
- Best-in-class slip resistance
- Modern, low-profile styling for on and off the job
- Great for warehousing, distribution, construction, light manufacturing and service environments
The Exos Lite 985 features:
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- Screen Shield
- A thin but highly durable coating for the toe and other high-wear areas of a work boot that enhances durability with minimal weight.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - Exos Lite style 985
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Waterproof and Waxed
- Vibram® X-treme Lite
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Globally Sourced
Waterproof & Smooth-Finished Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of Leather Cream to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.