Size * Please select a size
Width * Please select a width
Fast like running shoes, but tough like work boots
- CrossBreeze technology moves heat away from the skin for an instant cooling effect
- Incredibly lightweight with superb flexibility to ensure all-day comfort
- Superior slip resistance with our exclusive Vibram® Speedsole platform
- Ideal for warehousing, light manufacturing, production and transportation
The CoolTech™ Athletics 2320 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- Women's Fit
- Our women's styles are purpose-built for her, creating an incredible fit without sacrificing performance or durability.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- Dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, built for all-day performance in any environment. Push in to engage the system, turn the dial to micro-adjust to a custom, precision fit, and pull up for fast release.
- CrossBreeze technology moves heat away from the skin above, around and below the foot, creating an instant cooling effect.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - CoolTech™ Athletics style 2320
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
Fabric Covered EVA
- Vibram® SpeedSole - Black-Teal
- 1 lb. 13 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.