Free Shipping on All Orders. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on all orders. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
Orders placed on or before Wednesday, December 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM CST are guaranteed for delivery by Monday, December 25th, 2023.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - FREE
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
Width * Please select a width
A classic with combined comfort and durability
- Two-density outsole has soft inner core for comfort and harder clear outer shell for maximum durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Extra-long wearing outsole resists chemicals and oil
- Great for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
The SuperSole® 2.0 2416 features:
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- Provides resistance to penetration of blood-borne pathogens by incorporating a waterproof membrane that is highly breathable. In addition, the membrane has been shown to provide resistance to penetration of blood-borne pathogens per ASTM F1671. However, no product offers total protection. In spite of the high quality standards to which this footwear and the membrane are produced, the barrier properties can be compromised by many factors, including wear, tears, delamination, sewing or imperfect seams. Under no circumstances will Red Wing Shoe Company, Inc., or the manufacturer of the membrane, be responsible for damages arising from the use of this product.
- The GORE-TEX membrane blocks moisture from the outside, while allowing moisture inside to evaporate. GORE-TEX has over 9 billion pores per square inch that prevent water from getting to your feet while allowing sweat vapor to pass right through, keeping your feet dry and comfortable in all conditions.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
- SuperSole 2.0
- Dual density urethane sole designed with inner sole to provide cushion and comfort, and outer sole to provide durability and protection. This premium sole not only provides top performance in traction, abrasion resistance, cut resistance, oil and chemical resistance, but also delivers maximum comfort.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The special weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - SuperSole® 2.0 style 2416
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Waterproof and Waxed
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- Dual Density SuperSole® Welt
- Aztec SuperSole® 2.0
- Made in USA
Waterproof, Oiled & Waxed Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of Mink Oil to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Mink Oil will darken leather and should only be used sparingly. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.