Width * Please select a width
Time-tested, classic durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Directly molded single density outsole for maximum durability in oil and gas
- Good for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
The SuperSole® 4436 features:
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- A revolutionary thin, soft material that offers amazing impact absorption yet it is flexible and comfortable. ForceShield™ provides protection from dangerous workplace drop and impact hazards while meeting ASTM standards.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- Advanced comfort via 4-layer construction of a moisture managing fabric cover, impact absorbing urethane foam, heel and motion wrap-around stabilizer and heel strike gel elastomer cushion pad. Also features perforated ventilation, instep supporting columns, longitudinal arch support and engineered heel wall geometry for upper heel strike control.
- Single density urethane sole designed to provide durability and comfort. It delivers performance factors of abrasion resistance, cut resistance, traction, and oil and chemical resistance.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - SuperSole® style 4436
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Waterproof, Oiled and Waxed
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- SuperSole® Welt
Redbed™ featuring Agion® anti-microbial treatment
- Horizon™ DL SuperSole®
- Assembled in the USA with Imported Components
Nubuck, Waterproof, Oiled and Waxed Leather Care
Test on small area first to check for discoloration. Pour a small amount directly onto a dampened cloth or sponge. Wipe entire area thoroughly and evenly. Use clean, dry cloth to remove any excess dirt or moisture. Once cleaned and dry to the touch apply the recommend conditioner to ensure the proper maintenance of the leather.
Be sure leather is clean and dry. Apply Mink Oil with dauber brush, cloth or fingers and work into the leather to apply an even amount. May darken light colored leathers.
Use in a well ventilated area. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, hold bottle 6-8 inches from the leather and mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Let surface dry before wearing. Do not saturate the leather.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.