Width * Please select a width
Tough, lighter weight performance around chemicals
- Cordura® uppers that are lighter weight and chemical resistant
- Durable direct attach to welt construction
- Best-in-class chemical resistant outsole
- Ideal for environments where chemicals are present, such as the oil and gas industry and manufacturing
The MaxBond 2499 features:
- This technology is a protective covering that provides long-wearing abrasion, oil and chemical resistance on critical areas of the boot.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The special weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - MaxBond style 2499
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Direct Attach to Welt
- Dual Density Mini Lug II
- Globally Sourced
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.