Width * Please select a width
Shock-absorbing comfort and stability
- Innovative DynaForce® insole technology absorbs underfoot pressure and provides added stability and support for exceptional all-day comfort
- Highly durable direct attach to welt construction
- Best-in-class oil and gas resistant sole
- Ideal for long periods on your feet in tough work environments including oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
The DynaForce® 2272 features:
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- A built-in insole system that absorbs pressure and provides overall support, stability and comfort. This innovative technology dramatically reduces underfoot pressure, and blocks painful pressure points by redistributing them evenly across the foot while minimizing shock.
- Single density urethane sole designed to provide durability and comfort. It delivers performance factors of abrasion resistance, cut resistance, traction, and oil and chemical resistance.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - DynaForce® style 2272
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Waterproof, Oiled and Waxed
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- SuperSole® Welt
- Horizon™ DL SuperSole®
- Assembled in the USA with Imported Components
Waterproof, Oiled & Waxed Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of Mink Oil to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Mink Oil will darken leather and should only be used sparingly. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.