Width * Please select a width
Flexible and comfortable, extra toe room
- 44% more toe room than our standard work boots
- Directly bonded sole to leather upper for flexibility and durability
- Exceptional performance for both indoor and outdoor light- to mid-duty work environments
The King Toe® 2247 features:
- Larger toe box provides comfort and 44% more toe room than our standard boots.
- Women's Fit
- Our women's styles are purpose-built for her, creating an incredible fit without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
Technical Specifications - King Toe® style 2247
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Leather Type
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Direct Attach
Nylon Covered Polyurethane
- TPU-PU Galaxy - Brown
- 3 lbs. 3 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Nubuck / Roughout Leather Care
Use the Eraser Bar from the Roughout/Nubuck Cleaner Kit on soiled area of footwear. If stain persists, wet Eraser Bar and repeat. Allow leather to dry and use the Bristle Brush to restore the leather's nap.
Lightly apply Mink Oil to Muleskinner Leather. Mink Oil will darken leather and should only be used sparingly. Allow the leather to dry. All other Roughout and Nubuck leathers do not require conditioning.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.