Width * Please select a width
Flexible and comfortable, extra toe room
- 44% more toe room than our standard work boots
- Directly bonded sole to leather upper for flexibility and durability
- Exceptional performance for both indoor and outdoor light- to mid-duty work environments
The King Toe® 2247 features:
- Larger toe box provides comfort and 44% more toe room than our standard boots.
- Women's Fit
- Our women's styles are purpose-built for her, creating an incredible fit without sacrificing performance or durability.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
Technical Specifications - King Toe® style 2247
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Leather Type
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Direct Attach
Nylon Covered Polyurethane
- TPU-PU Galaxy - Brown
- 3 lbs. 3 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Nubuck, Waterproof Leather Care
Lightly rub edge of Roughout/Nubuck Bar back and forth over soiled area. For deep stains and marks, apply more pressure. For stubborn stains not removed with added pressure, wet both the bar and the stain with clean water and repeat rubbing action. Let dry, then rub the bar to remove the water spots. Brush up nap with nylon and brass bristle brush.
Nubuck, Waterproof leathers do not require conditioning.
Use in a well ventilated area. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, hold bottle 6-8 inches from the leather and mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Let surface dry before wearing. Do not saturate the leather.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.