Width * Please select a width
Agility and durability for a wide range of jobs
- Directly bonded construction for agile lightweight flexibility
- Long-wearing performance in a wide range of work environments, including construction and manufacturing
The FlexBond 4421 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- A revolutionary thin, soft material that offers amazing impact absorption yet it is flexible and comfortable. ForceShield™ provides protection from dangerous workplace drop and impact hazards while meeting ASTM standards.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - FlexBond style 4421
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Oiled and Waxed
- Direct Attach
Cambrelle® Covered Polyurethane
- Rubber-PU Auger - Black
- Globally Sourced
Oil-Tanned Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Foam Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of All Natural Boot Oil, Mink Oil, or All Natural Leather Conditioner to leather with fingers, cloth, or sponge. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.