Width * Please select a width
The right work shoe for the job. The right work shoe for the planet.
- Made with sustainable and recycled materials
- Extremely lightweight and flexible with out-of-the-box comfort
- Vibram Ecostep Pro ESR oil resistant compound with Vibram Litebase technology offers best-in-class slip and abrasion resistance and is made using recycled rubber
- Great for Warehousing & Distribution, Light Manufacturing, and Service
The EcoLite 2286 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- These insoles provide maximum protection from foot injuries due to sole puncture. Made of multiple layers of high tenacity fibres, pre-treated with a special ceramic, these non-metallic textile inserts are lightweight, flexible, highly comfortable, thermal insulated and non-detectable by metal devices (in products made with appropriate toe protection).
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - EcoLite style 2286
- Safety Toe
- Aluminum Toe
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- Lenzi PS5ES Puncture Resistant
- ReSurge - Black-TanFleck
- 2 lbs. 6 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.