Free Shipping on All Orders. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on all orders. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
Orders placed on or before Wednesday, December 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM CST are guaranteed for delivery by Monday, December 25th, 2023.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - FREE
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
Width * Please select a width
Time-tested, classic durability
- Proven, durable direct attach to welt construction
- Directly molded single density outsole for maximum durability in oil and gas
- Good for tough work environments such as the oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
The SuperSole® 2230 features:
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- Single density urethane sole designed to provide durability and comfort. It delivers performance factors of abrasion resistance, cut resistance, traction, and oil and chemical resistance.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The special weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - SuperSole® style 2230
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Waterproof and Oiled
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- SuperSole® Welt
- Mini Lug SuperSole® - Black
- Made in the USA with Imported Materials
Waterproof & Oiled Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of All Natural Boot Oil to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.