Width * Please select a width
- Cement constructed for light weight and flexibility
- Mid-height for added support and comfort
- Good for warehousing and light manufacturing
The TruHiker 3561 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- These non-metallic, puncture-resistant insoles are manufactured from high-strength, woven fibres. They meet or exceed all world standards for puncture resistance, including CSA, ASTM and EN.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - TruHiker style 3561
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Leather Type
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Rubber-EVA Xplorer - Gray
- Globally Sourced
Nubuck / Roughout Leather Care
Use the Eraser Bar from the Roughout/Nubuck Cleaner Kit on soiled area of footwear. If stain persists, wet Eraser Bar and repeat. Allow leather to dry and use the Bristle Brush to restore the leather's nap.
Lightly apply Mink Oil to Muleskinner Leather. Mink Oil will darken leather and should only be used sparingly. Allow the leather to dry. All other Roughout and Nubuck leathers do not require conditioning.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.