Free Shipping on Orders Over $75. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on Orders Over $75. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
Technology SnapshotLearn More
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Insulation Type
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
Size * Please select a size
Width * Please select a width
Tough, aggressive lug soles that optimize traction
- Very aggressive lug sole
- Ultra-durable, heavy-duty welted construction between upper and sole
- Excellent traction and stability in uneven terrain
- Ideal for logging and other jobs in demanding outdoor terrains
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- The ultimate insulation for cold weather boots, 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation is thin, warm and lightweight, with the durability to withstand long hours of hard wear and keep feet warm even in damp conditions.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
Technical Specifications - LoggerMax style 616
- ASTM Standard
- ASTM F2892-18, EH
- Goodyear Leather Welt
Nylon Covered Polyurethane
- 400g 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra
- Lineman Steel
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Waterproof and Oiled
- Vibram® 360 Logger TC-4 Plus
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
For our U.S. customers we offer resoling and repairs at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility. Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible.
The Premium Repair Package: $125.00 (Actual Value: $150.00)
- Resole (Including new heels, if applicable)
- Repair hooks/eyelets
- Repair minor stitching
- Replace welting if needed
- Replace the cork layer under the insole
- Replace laces
- Recondition the uppers
- Receive a full-size container of leather conditioner
A La Carte options:
- Resole (Including new heels, if applicable) – $100.00
- Replace heels only – $50.00
- Add or change hooks/eyelets – $25.00
- Dye boots/shoes (black dye only) – $60.00
- Repair stitching – $25.00
- Replace gussets – $75.00
- Add zippers (only applicable for certain styles) – $60.00
- Apply Tuff Toe – $40.00
- Repair heel counter pocket lining – $60.00
To have your Red Wing boots repaired by the Red Wing Repair Shop, complete the following steps:
- Fill out and print the PDF repair form
- Bring the form and your boots to your local Red Wing Store or call/email our customer service representatives for a shipping label (free for services over $50). Contact info below.
Red Wing Customer Service
Phone: 1-800-733-9464 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST)
FREQUENTLY ASKED REPAIR QUESTIONS
Can the Red Wing Repair Shop repair any brand of boot?
We only repair boots made by Red Wing Shoe Company. These brands include Red Wing, WORX and Irish Setter.
Can all boots made by Red Wing Shoe Company be repaired?
This depends on how the boots were made. Any boots made using welt construction can be repaired, pending any excessive wear and tear. Not all Red Wing, WORX or Irish Setter boots can be resoled. Please contact the Red Wing Shoe Company for specific questions about your style of boot. The phone number is 1-800-733-9464 (M-F 8am-6pm CST) or firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I tell if my boots can be repaired?
Boots with cracked insoles, torn leather uppers or worn through linings usually cannot be repaired. If you are unsure if your boots can be repaired, call the Red Wing Shoe Company or bring them to your local Red Wing Store.
Can the Red Wing Repair Shop fix my boots if I’ve had them repaired by another repair shop?
There are cases where we cannot repair boots that have been repaired by another shoe repair shop due to the way they repaired the boots. It’s best to call or e-mail with specific questions.
Can my boots be dyed?
Yes we can dye your boots in black only.
Can the stitching on my boots be fixed?
We can repair minor stitching and this depends on where the repair is located.
Can you repair the toe area of my boots?
We cannot replace the worn toe area of your boots. We can add an after market toe protection (Tuff Toe).
How should I ship my boots to Red Wing Shoe Company?
Please remove any laces, footbeds (if used) and other personal items before sending your boots in to our repair shop. We are unable to return any of these items.
What happens if my boots cannot be repaired after I’ve sent them in?
If your boots cannot be repaired, they will be sent back to you with a letter explaining why they cannot be repaired. We will also send back your check.
Free Standard Shipping
Free Shipping on Orders Over $75.
Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Red Wing Heritage boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.