Width * Please select a width
Agility and durability for a wide range of jobs
- Directly bonded construction for agile lightweight flexibility
- Long-wearing performance in a wide range of work environments, including construction and manufacturing
The FlexBond 4421 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- A revolutionary thin, soft material that offers amazing impact absorption yet it is flexible and comfortable. ForceShield™ provides protection from dangerous workplace drop and impact hazards while meeting ASTM standards.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - FlexBond style 4421
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- ASTM F3445-21, SR
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Oiled and Waxed
- Direct Attach
Cambrelle® Covered Polyurethane
- Rubber-PU Auger - Black
- Globally Sourced
Full Grain, Oiled and Waxed Leather Care
Test on small area first to check for discoloration. In a bowl, mix two capfuls of the cleaner with 3oz of water. Create foam by agitating the solution with sponge or clean cloth. Apply cleaner and gently scrub leather with sponge or clean cloth. Wipe entire area thoroughly and evenly. Use dry cloth to remove excess dirt or moisture. Once cleaned and dry to the touch apply the recommended conditioner to ensure the proper maintenance of the leather.
Be sure leather is clean and dry. Apply Mink Oil or All Natural Leather Conditioner with dauber brush, cloth or fingers and work into the leather to apply an even amount. May darken light colored leathers.
Use in a well ventilated area. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, hold bottle 6-8 inches from the leather and mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Let surface dry before wearing. Do not saturate the leather.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.