Width * Please select a width
Fast like running shoes, but tough like work boots
- CrossBreeze technology moves heat away from the skin for an instant cooling effect
- Incredibly lightweight with superb flexibility to ensure all-day comfort
- Superior slip resistance with our exclusive Vibram® Speedsole platform
- Ideal for warehousing, light manufacturing, production and transportation
The CoolTech™ Athletics 6349 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- CrossBreeze technology moves heat away from the skin above, around and below the foot, creating an instant cooling effect.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - CoolTech™ Athletics style 6349
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Waterproof
- Red Wing Waterproofing
Fabric Covered EVA
- Vibram® SpeedSole - Black-Charcoal
- Globally Sourced
Waterproof & Smooth-Finished Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of Leather Cream to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.