Free Shipping on Orders Over $75. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on orders over $75. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - $5
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
Width * Please select a width
Shock-absorbing comfort and stability
- Innovative DynaForce® insole technology absorbs underfoot pressure and provides added stability and support for exceptional all-day comfort
- Highly durable direct attach to welt construction
- Best-in-class oil and gas resistant sole
- Ideal for long periods on your feet in tough work environments including oil and gas industry, construction, manufacturing and railroads
The DynaForce® 2203 features:
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- A built-in insole system that absorbs pressure and provides overall support, stability and comfort. This innovative technology dramatically reduces underfoot pressure, and blocks painful pressure points by redistributing them evenly across the foot while minimizing shock.
- Single density urethane sole designed to provide durability and comfort. It delivers performance factors of abrasion resistance, cut resistance, traction, and oil and chemical resistance.
- This removable footbed features unique Venturi air perforations to help keep feet cool and dry all day. The special weave pattern helps channel the energy caused by walking, and the arch is curved to add extra comfort.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - DynaForce® style 2203
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Oiled and Waxed
- SuperSole® Welt
- Horizon™ DL SuperSole®
- Assembled in the USA with Imported Components
Oil-Tanned Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Foam Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of All Natural Boot Oil, Mink Oil, or All Natural Leather Conditioner to leather with fingers, cloth, or sponge. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.