Size * Please select a size
Width * Please select a width
Flexible and comfortable, extra toe room
- 44% more toe room than our standard work boots
- Directly bonded sole to leather upper for flexibility and durability
- Exceptional performance for both indoor and outdoor light- to mid-duty work environments
The King Toe® 2298 features:
- Larger toe box provides comfort and 44% more toe room than our standard boots.
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM
- Dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit with the BOA® Fit System, built for all-day performance in any environment. Push in to engage the system, turn the dial to micro-adjust to a custom, precision fit, and pull up for fast release.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
Technical Specifications - King Toe® style 2298
- Safety Toe
- Non-Metallic Toe
- Leather Type
Nubuck, Waterproof and Waxed
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Direct Attach
Nylon Covered Polyurethane
- TPU-PU Galaxy - Brown
- 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Globally Sourced
Waterproof, Oiled & Waxed Leather Care
Use warm water and a brush to remove dirt from footwear. Dry with a cloth. For heavily soiled areas, apply Waterproof Leather Cleaner with a cloth or brush. Wipe cleaner away with a damp cloth and allow leather to dry.
Apply a light, even coat of Mink Oil to leather with fingers, cloth or sponge. Mink Oil will darken leather and should only be used sparingly. Proper conditioning keeps leather healthy and extends the life of footwear.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.