Width * Please select a width
Tough, aggressive lug soles that optimize traction
- Very aggressive lug sole
- Ultra-durable, heavy-duty welted construction between upper and sole
- Excellent traction and stability in uneven terrain
- Ideal for logging and other jobs in demanding outdoor terrains
The LoggerMax 219 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- This technology provides the equivalent of 400 grams of insulation without the weight, thickness or bulk. A revolutionary manufacturing process transfers aluminum from a solid to a gas and back to a solid again, producing an extremely lightweight and paper-thin material with superior insulation, waterproofing and windproofing properties, plus exceptional breathability.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - LoggerMax style 219
- ASTM F3445-21, SR
- Lineman Steel
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Waterproof, Oiled and Waxed
- Vibram® All-Terrain Fire and Ice - Black
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Assembled in the USA with Imported Components
Full Grain, Waterproof, Oiled and Waxed Leather Care
Test on small area first to check for discoloration. Pour a small amount directly onto a dampened cloth or sponge. Wipe entire area thoroughly and evenly. Use clean, dry cloth to remove any excess dirt or moisture. Once cleaned and dry to the touch apply the recommend conditioner to ensure the proper maintenance of the leather.
Be sure leather is clean and dry. Apply Mink Oil with dauber brush, cloth or fingers and work into the leather to apply an even amount. May darken light colored leathers
Use in a well ventilated area. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, hold bottle 6-8 inches from the leather and mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Let surface dry before wearing. Do not saturate the leather.
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.