Width * Please select a width
Injected polyurethane boots that perform better than rubber
- Exceptionally tough and flexible injected urethane construction
- Solid one-piece upper for seamless, leak-resistant durability
- Great chemical and corrosive fluid resistance
- Ideal for wet and sloppy work environments with and without chemicals, including the oil and gas industry and food processing
The InJex™ 59006 features:
- Injex™ injected polyurethane is a lightweight material specifically formulated to provide excellent cushioning, flexibility, durability and support. It resists corrosive fluids, hazardous chemicals and other wet environments that can wreak havoc on traditional rubber boots.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - InJex™ style 59006
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- Swen-Flex® Pro Black
- Mini Lug RBR
- 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Made in the USA with Imported Materials
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping on orders over $75.
See more details on available shipping options and rates.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
Our goal is simple: We want you to have a great experience shopping with us. Once you receive your item, you have 30 days to make a return. Return shipping is free. See more details on our returns and exchange policy.