Free Shipping on Orders Over $75. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on Orders Over $75. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - $5
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
- Aluminum Toe
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Electrical Hazard
- Meets ASTM Safety Standards
Size * Please select a size
Width * Please select a width
Great combination of underfoot heel stability and flexible forefoot comfort
- Welted heel construction provides extra stability on uneven terrain
- Cemented forefoot construction bends and flexes
- DynaForce® insoles for added comfort
- Great for jobs that require squatting, kneeling and walking in uneven terrain
The FlexForce® 2409 features:
- Soles that have been designed and tested to perform on high heat surfaces. Soles identified as HRO are heat resistant to melting at a minimum of 475º Fahrenheit.
- Red Wing Leather
- Starting with hides from U.S.-raised cattle with minimal surface imperfections, we control every step of the process, using time-honored techniques to craft leather with natural beauty and unmatched durability.
- Vibram® Outsole
- Exceptional design intersects with innovative rubber compounds to create versatile, performance outsoles. Vibram® outsoles offer excellent traction and high abrasion resistance in a multitude of environments.
- CuShin™ Comfort tongue technology was designed to minimize pressure some hunters feel on their shin from the top of the boot tongue. A four-way stretch nylon offers relief and flexibility while walking, and an internal padded waffle mesh maintains premium comfort.
- This technology is a protective covering that provides long-wearing abrasion, oil and chemical resistance on critical areas of the boot.
- Red Wing Waterproofing System
- This system uses a 3-layer approach to keep feet dry.1 - Linings help move moisture away from the foot to keep it dry. 2 - Foam provides cushioning and a comfortable fit. 3 - A waterproof bootie is a barrier to keep water out. Tricot, a protective material, is applied to the outside of the bootie to ensure a complete waterproof system.
- A built-in insole system that absorbs pressure and provides overall support, stability and comfort. This innovative technology dramatically reduces underfoot pressure, and blocks painful pressure points by redistributing them evenly across the foot while minimizing shock.
- Flex Force
- This technology combines increased flexibility in the forefoot with a stable platform in the heel. A superior dual-construction process incorporates a welted heel for extra stability, with flexible cement construction in the forefoot for added cushion and a comfortable fit. Elements from our exclusive DynaForce® insoleare built in to reduce underfoot pressure.
Technical Specifications - FlexForce® style 2409
- Safety Toe
- Aluminum Toe
- ASTM Standard
- ASTM F2413-18, M/I/C, EH
- Leather Type
Full Grain, Waterproof
- Red Wing Waterproofing
- Cement to Welt
Nylon Covered Polyurethane
- Vibram® Rubber-PU XClaim TC-4 Plus - Red
- Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam
Full Grain, Waterproof Leather Care
Test on small area first to check for discoloration. Pour a small amount directly onto a dampened cloth or sponge. Wipe entire area thoroughly and evenly. Use clean, dry cloth to remove any excess dirt or moisture. Once cleaned and dry to the touch apply the recommend conditioner to ensure the proper maintenance of the leather.
Be sure leather is clean and dry. Use a cloth or brush to apply Leather Cream in a circular motion. Will not darken leathers.
Use in a well ventilated area. After cleaning and conditioning the leather, hold bottle 6-8 inches from the leather and mist the surface in a sweeping motion. Let surface dry before wearing. Do not saturate the leather.
For our U.S. customers we offer resoling and repairs at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility. Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible.
The Premium Repair Package: $140.00 (Actual Value: $200.00)
- Repair hooks/eyelets
- Repair minor stitching
- Replace welting if needed
- Replace the cork layer under the insole
- Replace laces
- Recondition the leather
- Receive a full-size container of the appropriate leather conditioner
A La Carte options:
- Resole (Including new heels, if applicable) – $115.00
- Replace heels only – $55.00
- Add or change hooks/eyelets – $30.00
- Dye boots/shoes (black dye only) – $65.00
- Repair stitching – $30.00
- Replace gussets – $85.00
- Add zippers (only applicable for certain styles) – $60.00
- Apply Tuff Toe – $45.00
- Repair heel counter pocket lining – $65.00
To have your Red Wing boots repaired by the Red Wing Repair Shop, complete the following steps:
- Fill out and print the PDF repair form
- Bring the form and your boots to your local Red Wing Store or call/email our customer service representatives for a shipping label (free for services over $50). Contact info below.
Red Wing Customer Service
Phone: 1-800-733-9464 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm CST)
FREQUENTLY ASKED REPAIR QUESTIONS
Can the Red Wing Repair Shop repair any brand of boot?
We only repair boots made by Red Wing Shoe Company. These brands include Red Wing, WORX and Irish Setter.
Can all boots made by Red Wing Shoe Company be repaired?
This depends on how the boots were made. Any boots made using welt construction can be repaired, pending any excessive wear and tear. Not all Red Wing, WORX or Irish Setter boots can be resoled. Please contact the Red Wing Shoe Company for specific questions about your style of boot. The phone number is 1-800-733-9464 (M-F 8am-6pm CST) or email@example.com
How can I tell if my boots can be repaired?
Boots with cracked insoles, torn leather uppers or worn through linings usually cannot be repaired. If you are unsure if your boots can be repaired, call the Red Wing Shoe Company or bring them to your local Red Wing Store.
Can the Red Wing Repair Shop fix my boots if I’ve had them repaired by another repair shop?
There are cases where we cannot repair boots that have been repaired by another shoe repair shop due to the way they repaired the boots. It’s best to call or e-mail with specific questions.
Can my boots be dyed?
Yes we can dye your boots in black only.
Can the stitching on my boots be fixed?
We can repair minor stitching and this depends on where the repair is located.
Can you repair the toe area of my boots?
We cannot replace the worn toe area of your boots. We can add an after market toe protection (Tuff Toe).
How should I ship my boots to Red Wing Shoe Company?
Please remove any laces, footbeds (if used) and other personal items before sending your boots in to our repair shop. We are unable to return any of these items.
What happens if my boots cannot be repaired after I’ve sent them in?
If your boots cannot be repaired, they will be sent back to you with a letter explaining why they cannot be repaired. We will also send back your check.
Free Standard Shipping
Free standard shipping for all online transactions over $75.
Click here for details on these options.
Easy Returns. Guaranteed.
It’s simple, really. We want you perfectly happy with your Red Wing Heritage boots, and our return/refund policy reflects that desire. If your boots don’t fit or don’t meet your needs, in most cases we’ll take them back, refund your money, and pay for the shipping. For details on our return/exchange policy, click on Learn More.