Free Shipping on All Orders. Always Free Returns.
Free standard shipping on all orders. Returns are always free. Orders ship within 48 hours. Orders placed over the weekend and on holidays will ship the following business day. Business days are Monday-Friday and exclude major business holidays.
Orders placed on or before Wednesday, December 20, 2023 at 11:00 AM CST are guaranteed for delivery by Monday, December 25th, 2023.
STANDARD SHIPPING: 2-7 DAYS - FREE
EXPRESS SHIPPING: 2-3 DAYS - $20
OVERNIGHT SHIPPING: 1-2 DAYS - $30
Width * Please select a width
Injected polyurethane boots that perform better than rubber
- Exceptionally tough and flexible injected urethane construction
- Solid one-piece upper for seamless, leak-resistant durability
- Great chemical and corrosive fluid resistance
- Ideal for wet and sloppy work environments with and without chemicals, including the oil and gas industry and food processing
The InJex™ 59006 features:
- Injex™ injected polyurethane is a lightweight material specifically formulated to provide excellent cushioning, flexibility, durability and support. It resists corrosive fluids, hazardous chemicals and other wet environments that can wreak havoc on traditional rubber boots.
- Slip Resistant
- Standard for performance requirements when evaluating slip resistance of protective footwear using a certified whole shoe test method.
Technical Specifications - InJex™ style 59006
- Safety Toe
- Steel Toe
- CSA Standard
- CSA Grade 1, ESR Rated, PR
- Swen-Flex® Pro Black
- Mini Lug RBR
- 5 lbs. 3 oz.
- Made in the USA with Imported Materials
Red Wing Shoes' sturdy soles, premium leathers, triple-stitching and welt construction all work together to make boots that last a lifetime. It takes more than 230 steps to handcraft a pair of Red Wing boots; it only takes a few steps to keep them in top condition. One of these steps is resoling and repairing your Red Wings before the damage becomes irreversible. Red Wing Shoe Company operates our very own repair shop at our Red Wing, Minnesota, manufacturing facility.
Please visit our Repairs page for more information and frequently asked questions.